🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: A Tribute to Woody (Homemade Ginger Ale Float)

64142daa 5a23 4bf2 8b73 4851c35a9341  060711f 301

I have a question about the recipe "A Tribute to Woody (Homemade Ginger Ale Float)" from inpatskitchen. How do I add the syrup to the bottle of seltzer without the sugar causing the seltzer to overflow?

asked by BurgeoningBaker over 2 years ago

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Hi BurgeoningBaker. Pour the seltzer and syrup into another vessel, like a pitcher, and then pour that over the ice cream.

Ah see I wasn't even bothering with the ice cream part. Just getting the ginger ale together without displacing the seltzer. Thank you for your reply.