A question about a recipe: Penne with Chicken, Chorizo and Chile

A84aacb7 a16c 4a53 bfbe e695a575f2e3  15688006014 71764e773f b

I have a question about the recipe "Penne with Chicken, Chorizo and Chile" from From The Kitchen. Sun Dried Tomato.

asked by Happy2cook over 3 years ago

If I was making this I would use a jar of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil because that's what I usually have & use (and prefer) in dishes like this. If you want to use dry ones, soak for 30 minutes in warm water to soften a bit so its not like chewing on shoe leather. Since the recipe author doesn't specify choose whats best for you because both will be the same in my opinion.

From The Kitchen

Hi sexyLAMBCHOPx - thanks so much for your suggestion - I live in New Zealand and our sun-dried tomatoes are pretty much always sold in olive oil which is why I didn't specify :)