A question about a recipe: Red wine chocolate pound cake

7fedcc76 d917 468c 9fc1 3ee5bf322c6c  img 5750

I have a question about the recipe "Red wine chocolate pound cake" from Anze Petelinsek. How much cinnamon? Seems like some ingredients aren't listed.

asked by Windischgirl over 3 years ago

LE BEC FIN

i wrote him via his member pg. so maybe he will answer you if he reads that mail. (You can do the same.) Otherwise, I would look for any cake that has cinnamon and no other spices, and do a conversion, using the amount of flour as your guide.

Anze Petelinsek

I'm sorry, I was writing this recipe in a rush and I forgot to add it. It's a teaspoon of cinnamon but I usually just eyeball it.