🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cherry-Hazelnut (Yeast) Bread

30669e87 2fea 437c 851c 11a415efa44e  hazelnut cherry bread 3

I have a question about the recipe "Cherry-Hazelnut (Yeast) Bread" from fiveandspice. Do I need to grease/ use semolina/ cornmeal in my dutch oven when preheating/ baking the loaves? I know it's kind of a silly question, but I made bread in it once before and it stuck very badly. Maybe that is avoided if the dutch oven is preheated?

asked by sarahepardee almost 3 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Or put a circle of parchment down first ....

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

The bread won't stick. I've made dozens of loaves in a pre-heated dutch oven and they all slide right out.