Any thoughts on cavatelli makers, any favorite brands?

asked by thirschfeld almost 8 years ago

According to the Franks in The Frankies Spuntino Kitchen Companion and Cooking Manual, you need a BeeBo cavatelli maker, or equivalent. They also say to look for models with wooden rollers.

anyone

I'm sure someone will tell you to make it yourself but I use this brand because I don't always feel like making pasta.

www.raos.com or 1-800-homemade I find it in my local supermarket here in the pacific northwest

anyone

Sorry, after reading mrslarkin I realized what you meant.

thirschfeld

Mrslarkin I think they have stopped making the Beebo maker so I have been looking at others. Frankies Manual came wrapped under the Christmas tree so you know where this is going.

thirschfeld

I like Rao's too

For what it's worth, Martha Stewart had chef Harold Dieterle & he made cavatelli. Here's the link she provides for the maker used on the show. http://www.akitchen.com/store/cavatelli-maker.html