🔕 🔔

Any thoughts on cavatelli makers, any favorite brands?

asked by thirschfeld over 6 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

According to the Franks in The Frankies Spuntino Kitchen Companion and Cooking Manual, you need a BeeBo cavatelli maker, or equivalent. They also say to look for models with wooden rollers.

73cd846c b69c 41fe 8f8b 7a3aa8dd3b93  desert

I'm sure someone will tell you to make it yourself but I use this brand because I don't always feel like making pasta.

www.raos.com or 1-800-homemade I find it in my local supermarket here in the pacific northwest

Sorry, after reading mrslarkin I realized what you meant.

72b8c92f c97c 49cf 8fc2 4b08462521f6  me

Mrslarkin I think they have stopped making the Beebo maker so I have been looking at others. Frankies Manual came wrapped under the Christmas tree so you know where this is going.

I like Rao's too

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

For what it's worth, Martha Stewart had chef Harold Dieterle & he made cavatelli. Here's the link she provides for the maker used on the show. http://www.akitchen.com...