🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Quick Strawberry Sherbet

8a8063fd 5caf 4298 9cdf 3b9856d124e9  quick strawberry

I have a question about the recipe "Quick Strawberry Sherbet" from ChefJune. What can you use if you don't have a food processor?

asked by Sierra almost 3 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

The whole purpose of that recipe was to use a food processor. I think I'd pick another recipe if I didn't have one.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

I have 2 suggestons. ) Contact the chef, june, via her member pg, and ask her. 2) I don't know why a blender wouldn't work. If the resulting mixture isn't frozen enough for you, freeze it in a shallow layer (freezes fastest) and dump it into a blender, blend til smooth (you might need to loosen w/ a little milk) and that should give you a frozen treat!