A question about a recipe: Creamy Spring Turnip Soup With Wilted Radish Greens And Bacon

655bec49 ce34 4b6e bf04 868bb2cf044b  food52 06 05 12 2982

I have a question about the recipe "Creamy Spring Turnip Soup With Wilted Radish Greens And Bacon" from sdebrango. 1)What about using 1 cup veggie broth and chicken for the rest? 2)Anything different to do when using winter sized turnips?

asked by Rebecca Cherry over 3 years ago

Perfectly fine to mix the broth. It will still be wonderful and I have used winter size turnips it works perfectly well, it's a bit more assertive than spring turnips but still delicious. Hope you like!!

Rebecca Cherry

Great! i'm an assertive type of girl. i'll start making it, now, and let you know the result. thank you so much for responding.

I hope you like it, it's one of my favorites. Thank you for trying it.