A question about a recipe: Homemade Cheez-Its

97996a31 038b 4076 83e9 5877966bc38f  beauty1

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Cheez-Its" from Samantha Seneviratne | Love, Cake. Can this be mixed in a mixer if you do not have a food processor?

asked by Nancy R over 3 years ago

Samantha Seneviratne | Love, Cake

Hi Nancy,
I never tested the recipe in anything but a food processor but I bet you could make it with a mixer. The butter should be at room temperature, not cold, which should make it easy to mix. I'd love to hear how it goes! I hope you like them. Sam

nancy essig

I do not have a food processor and have made many recipes with my mixer instead. Women have baked for hundreds of years without a food processor