A question about a recipe: The Smitten Kitchen's Caramel Cake

71f2f796 eca5 4d6b 8a46 5691b46f1cf5  2015 0317 smitten kitchens caramel cake 033

I have a question about the recipe "The Smitten Kitchen's Caramel Cake" from Sarah Jampel. What are the next steps after sifting the dry ingredients and before spreading the batter in the pan? It seems it's missing a step or two

asked by Candymd about 3 years ago

Nancy Mck

I printed the recipe because I didn't notice this major gap, and it magically came out of my printer with the missing information included.

Sarah Jampel
Sarah Jampel

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

So sorry! I'm going to make sure it's all there. What a mystery.

Candymd

Thank you! Can't wait to try this recipe.