🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Homemade Creme Eggs

D2b0d4f0 b0c5 4f8e 9408 430f3c81e6de  img 9605

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Creme Eggs" from Ashley Rodriguez. Any idea if these can be made in advance and stored? I was thinking of wrapping them in foil and leaving them in the fridge til Easter.

asked by Ashley over 2 years ago

8c5e3e9f 1b4a 49bc b261 442225295683  stringio

I don't see any problem with refrigerating these until Easter. I would pack these in an airtight container in the fridge until Easter and then take them out and wrap them. Also, you might want to wrap them in parchment paper or a lined foil wrapping. Michaels's carries a sort of parchment lined foil candy wrapper sold in squares that I like. Happy Easter!