A question about a recipe: Pea and Orecchiette Spring Salad with Perlini and Mint

173d65e8 1c82 4ddd a93d 26daabc6cb93  2015 0519 pea and orecchiette salad with mozzarella and mint james ransom 010

I have a question about the recipe "Pea and Orecchiette Spring Salad with Perlini and Mint" from Kat Suletzki. sorry I thought it would let me add more text. I have no idea ( nor did google help) what perlini is. Not included in ingredient list either. otherwise I thought this sounded intersting.

asked by caninechef over 3 years ago

Kat Suletzki

Perlini is a type of fresh mozzarella (http://www.premiumgourmetcheesecompany... that are tiny balls about the size of a small marble. Alternatively, one can use fresh mozzarella, diced to 1/4 inch. I corrected the recipe.

caninechef

thanks for answer. when I add cheese to the Perlini search it worked much better!