A question about a recipe: Berries n' Cream POPS

0e146f82 f6df 448f 91fc ce7d8c280f0a  img 9144

I have a question about the recipe "Berries n' Cream POPS" from Sarah Ahn. Does the coconut milk need to be full fat or will it work regardless?

asked by Emily Love over 3 years ago

Full fat is better, but I bought trader Joe's light and made some similar pops and they were still great. Sort of like ice milk vs ice cream.

Emily Love

thank you! I have a can of light and was hoping I would be able to use it for this.

Yep, it's not creamy, but will be refreshing and tasty. Most typical popsicles are somewhat icy, so no worries. Do try it with full fat next time though. It will make you happy. :)

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

If your definition of "work" is "taste as good", than no.