A question about a recipe: Braised Green Chorizo Meatballs and Eggs in a Harissa Tomato Sauce

49df0d3a 742d 46f3 ab9f b4b0f928126f  greenchorizo08

I have a question about the recipe "Braised Green Chorizo Meatballs and Eggs in a Harissa Tomato Sauce" from Jenny H | Hello My Dumpling. Fire roasted tomatoes are not listed on the ingredient list.

asked by Mecross about 3 years ago

That happens sometimes. I would send the Author of the recipe a message. You can do that by going to their profile and clicking on the envelope next to their name. If you are in a hurry, I would buy two 15 ounce cans and see if one can is adequate, but you can add to it if it seems skimpy. The recipe sounds delicious.