🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Jennie Cook's Zucchini Butter

76cd8e02 56a2 4cb9 b031 db44192830ad  9351193761 3df63cfc96 z

I have a question about the recipe "Jennie Cook's Zucchini Butter " from Genius Recipes. How long can I store this in the fridge? I made it and it's delicious, but want to make this for a party of 80 as crostini...but need to make ahead!!! Thank you elida

asked by Elida over 2 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

From the recipe author via thekitchn: "*Feel free to add extra zucchini. It may take a little longer to cook, but this recipe keeps well and can be stored in the refrigerator for about a month.