A question about a recipe: Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin

4eafceb2 8d1a 41c7 ac60 46fc1cc94d7f  2014 0318 wc honey mustard pork tenderloin 007

I have a question about the recipe "Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin" from Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast. If i am using only 1 pork tenderloin for this honey mustard pork tenderloin recipe. Would you change the amount of the ingredients. With just the four of us I only cook 1 pork tenderloin.

asked by Jenn almost 3 years ago

You would only need to make 1/2 of the marinade if you are using 1/2 of the meat. Pork tenderloin differ in size, so keep that in mind. I saw a couple of huge ones the other day. In that case, I'd make 3/4 or even the full amount of the marinade.

Jenn

When I buy pork tenderloin there are 2 tenderloins in a package. Im thinking the pork tenderloin I have is maybe 1 lb to 1.5 lb. So in this case woudl u half the recipe. Not sure how big your two tenderloins you cook are.

That sounds like the average sized tenderloin, so yes, I would halve the recipe. It sounds delicious.

Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast

Hi Jenn - Looks like someone already answered before I could get to it. Thanks Susan W! I agree that you should use 1/2 the marinade recipe if you're only using 1 average side tenderloin. Hope you enjoy!