🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Brown Rice Patties with Pesto

E21e424c 4143 4a02 a558 740b8e1abeb2  brown rice patties 1 of 1

I have a question about the recipe "Brown Rice Patties with Pesto" from Erin (Naturally Ella). Do you think these could be refigerated before baking? I'd love to make ahead, then pop in the oven for dinner...

asked by Poodleranch about 2 years ago

D0abaf68 a3aa 4105 a15a 732c3fd0d9ee  186158

i bet they could be! but you might bring them to room temperature before you put them in the oven (so that they heat evenly).

Ca51e14a 8862 4c00 b033 da4d8aeced83  alderson photo 1 of 1

Sorry for the slow response! I've never tried but I think they could be. You would want to make sure to leave them covered so that they don't dry out!