🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Yotam Ottolenghi and Lukasz Rafacz's Sumac Martini

Edf86d88 1674 4a7a 82c0 c8a1a161de7b  2015 1015 sumac infused vodka ad james ransom 042 1

I have a question about the recipe "Yotam Ottolenghi and Lukasz Rafacz's Sumac Martini" from Samantha Weiss Hills. In the Sumac Vodka recipe, whats Velvet Falernum Liqueur?

asked by Panfusine about 2 years ago

7c06bfa6 dcc3 4ae2 b256 5c89e09648ca  2017 0309 samantha james ransom 242 1
Samantha Weiss Hills

Samantha is a freelance writer and editor.

Hi! Velvet Falernum is a liqueur that has flavors of almond, lime, and clove, and it's often a staple in rum drinks. I sometimes even sub it in for simple syrup in other cocktails when I want to give a bit more oomph to a drink.