🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Louisa's Cake

251ea3fb bebc 4b20 bc02 c3a1e935504f  2016 0309 italian lemon ricotta cake for easter james ransom 041

I have a question about the recipe "Louisa's Cake" from Jennifer Wagner. Can I make this in cupcake form? If so, how long would they take. Thank you!

asked by Adriana over 2 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi Adriana, I'm sorry you haven't received an answer to this yet, you might want to try sending the recipe author a direct message to get her opinion. You can do that by clicking the envelope button on her profile page, here: https://food52.com/users...