🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe

Abe30e54 b019 42e7 93db 2ca1db2d6803  sweet potato pie3 1024x848

I have a question about the recipe "Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe" from Talaia. what would be the ingredients/measurements for only 1 pie

asked by kat about 2 years ago

It is technically possible to fractionate and egg, but the process is messy. And results in dominance by one too many yolks or whites.
So when faced with a baking project that I want to multiply or divide, I use the eggs as my key factor.
E.g., in this recipe - 4 eggs. I would not make 1/3 recipe. But go for the nearest egg multiple that serves your needs (1/4 or 1/2 and divide other ingredients accordingly.

"an egg".
See, there will be tears?!
Even in the proofreading, let alone in cracking the eggs.