A question about a recipe: Brown Rice Jambalaya-ish

2b0d54eb 0f58 4c67 af26 b355e5d63608  food52 01 10 12 7145

I have a question about the recipe "Brown Rice Jambalaya-ish" from healthierkitchen. When do you add in scallions

asked by Fanny almost 3 years ago

In the recipe comments, this same question was asked and the author responded that the scallions were to be sprinkled on the top of the finished dish.

If you click through the photo slideshow, you'll see photo #2 has the scallions on top. This is one of the shortcomings of slideshows versus inline photos.

I hate slideshows myself, but they are the current trend for website operators as they generate more clicks.

I just made it Sunday, and I sprinkled the chopped scallions on top just before serving. It's really good--enjoy!