🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chai Spiced Monkey Bread

Dca70acc 11fa 43fa be23 a1e4515dc160  zi4a6699

I have a question about the recipe "Chai Spiced Monkey Bread" from Yossy Arefi. Could this be made in an 8x8 metal pan instead? I am sadly bundtless.

asked by Clea Mahoney almost 2 years ago

ktr

I've never made this recipe but if it was me, I'd try it and just watch them because the cooking time may need to be adjusted.

The only problem will be that I'm assuming your pan is fairly shallow, so there will be more dough than will fit in a pan with high sides. I haven't made this recipe, but I have made monkey bread in my 3.5 qt Le Creuset. It worked beautifully.