🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Thomas Keller's Leek Bread Pudding

112daaf0 66e6 4ecb 8ee9 51b347963073  2015 1027 leek bread pudding bobbi lin 3215

I have a question about the recipe "Thomas Keller's Leek Bread Pudding" from Food52. Has anyone successfully halved the recipe?

asked by Suzanne Cummings almost 2 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

I haven't tried, but I don't think there'd be any trouble with it as long as the amount you make fits nicely in the pan you choose (not in too thin of a layer, but not at risk of overflowing). You'll just need to keep an eye on it. Cover it with foil if it's browning too much before it sets, for example.

Thanks so much Kristen. Excellent suggestions.