Our NYC Holiday Market is open (!!!) for the weekend. Come on by »
🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cherry & Swiss Chard Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Sage Sauce

76cca325 e0d5 4890 9d89 99a387fc45f8  june 10 104

I have a question about the recipe "Cherry & Swiss Chard Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Sage Sauce" from MyCommunalTable. I am confused about the preparation of the cherry and swiss chard stuffed pork tenderloin...are these the small 3"round tenderloins and how are they stuffed... not clear in recipe.Thanks

asked by Susan about 1 year ago
88afa98e fd9c 4e61 af72 03658638b6cb  eight ball 600px

Steps 6-8 cover this pretty well. You cut a hole in the center of the tenderloin lengthwise. If you look at the photo, it is pretty clear that it is stuffed in the center of the tenderloin.

Step 8 has very clear wording: "Using your fingers and the wooden spoon handle, stuff as much of the strained cherry and swiss chard mixture into each loin." Just shove the stuffing in and keep pushing it down until the center pocket is filled.

The author's website has an additional photo not offered in the Food52 website that's pretty clear:

http://mycommunaltable...

Good luck.

This is a classic method for stuffed meats.