🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps with Roasted Root Vegetable Risotto

3bd16acc d192 4f8f a077 e37c9dff818d  2015 1110 vegan stuffed portabella mushroom caps with roasted root vegetable risotto alpha smoot 528

I have a question about the recipe "Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps with Roasted Root Vegetable Risotto" from Gena Hamshaw. Hello! I'm new to nutritional yeast but understand it's sold in powder or flakes. Is the 1/4 cup in the recipe based on use of powder or flakes (or does it make a difference?). thanks! planning on making today.

asked by Nancy Henderson over 2 years ago

Here is an article about it. It says to use half the amount if you are using powder. I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling Gena is referring to flakes because it's more common.

Nancy Henderson

Hi Susan. thanks very much. think I read that same article :-). I'll pick up flakes and use measure as indicated in this recipe. Thanks again.

You're welcome Nancy. In case you want another recipe using the ny, here's a really good one. Bonus..this salad holds up really well for a couple of days.
http://www.eatingbirdfood...