🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Arugula Lasagna

3ce539e2 dfde 4ea7 af33 24f1240b8444  2017 0621 arugula lasagna rocky luten 035

I have a question about the recipe "Arugula Lasagna" from Annelle. If I'm making this a few days in advance, at what point would I stop and start this recipe? (Like, should I cook it through, freeze it, then warm it, or just assemble then cook the day of?) Thanks!

asked by kzmccaff almost 2 years ago

Deb82d16 cecc 4f1f 868a 031700ad2ca0  leslie stephens food copy
Leslie Stephens

Assistant Editor, Food52

You have options here—You can either make it completely, then freeze it and reheat it, or you can assemble the entire thing and freeze it, then allow it to thaw and bake it according the recipe. Lasagna is made to be made-ahead!

3e45a8c5 954c 49af b368 ac8f1ea88539  pict0051

I haven't done this, but I think if I wanted to make this several days in advance, I would bake covered for the recommended, then cool and freeze. If only one day in advance, I would make up to baking, cover, refrigerate, remove day of and bring to room temp, then bake as directed.