🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Truly Scrumptious Apple Pie

B82dedc4 e5c4 426e 9998 e5e6b151515b  2013 0916 wc scrumptious apple pie 003 1

I have a question about the recipe "Truly Scrumptious Apple Pie" from mrslarkin. I made this delicious pie and froze the other two dough discs for Christmas. I've never frozen dough so have a question about thawing. Do I place the frozen dough in the refrigerator overnight or does it need longer than that? Thanks!

asked by NotTooSweet almost 2 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Hello NTS! Yes, that's what I do; defrost in fridge overnight. It's fine several days in fridge, too. Happy Christmas!