🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Dark Brown Sugar Banana Bread

8cdc46be 63fe 4867 ab43 37aee4a5a58a  banana 6

I have a question about the recipe "Dark Brown Sugar Banana Bread " from Robyn Holland | Sweetish . Can you please tell me - what size loaf pan did you use? 5 x 9 inch? 4 x 8 inch? Trying to get the baking time correct.

asked by Jennifer almost 2 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi Jennifer - On her blog, she has another banana bread recipe (http://www.sweetish.co...) which calls for a 4 x 8 inch pan, so while it's not the same thing, that would be my guess.

Thank you very much, Lindsay-Jean! Perfect, that happens to be the size pan that I have on hand. I'm about to start baking and can't wait to try out this recipe.