🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spiced Lamb in Orange Scented Honey Phyllo

9a9e837b 202a 4f36 9507 ba542ca86a0f  lamb triangles2

I have a question about the recipe "Spiced Lamb in Orange Scented Honey Phyllo" from savorthis. Can this recipe be prepared in advance to a certain point and baked off later - next day?

asked by Linda Z almost 2 years ago

Fca4e46d 262a 416c 8ce5 316470249de2  565101 1406091363 1702312332 n

Hi Linda. I have not made this exact recipe ahead of time, but I have prepped other phyllo wrapped things ahead of time with success. If you want to try, be sure to cook out most of the liquid and bake on parchment or another non-stick option. Though if you have time the next day, you could have the filling, phyllo sheets and glaze ready and roll them then.

Not sure if anyone else has other feedback or advice...

Thanks, I think I will take the safe route and roll and glaze them the morning of the brunch. I will just have to get my bones out of bed earlier!