🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: All I Want For Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies

3653a5e6 21ba 47b8 aa1b b4a859e089ca  100411 food52 4

I have a question about the recipe "All I Want For Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies" from MrsWheelbarrow. Should these be refrigerated?

asked by CanadaDan over 1 year ago

B1ff7c6d 1bd4 41c2 a1a7 c1080efe383f  cathybarrow allrecipes e 2014
MrsWheelbarrow

Cathy is a food preserving expert and author of Mrs. Wheelbarrow's Practical Pantry: Recipes and Techniques for Year-Round Preserving.

Hi Daniel, I never refrigerate these cookies, but I do keep them in my very cool garage, stored in tins, in layers with wax paper. They stay fresh for a week or two.