🔕 🔔

Michelin star chefs came for lunch, and its was great fun!

8507102c b67b 4f0f a0a1 002bb01c3b0d  cvunq0wusaatrvc.jpg large

DONE, now waiting for their verdict! I would like to thank this community for helping out and for the interesting feedback I received. Arnaud Tabarec and Christophe Dufau have been fantastic guests, they brought plenty of appetite and sense of humor. They ate all, went for second servings and even took a doggy bag! If you come to the South of France I would recommend their restaurants Seasens in Cannes and Les Bacchanales in Vence. And even if in France it is not used, ask for a doggy bag and tell them that told you to ask. I will publish the menu and the recipes on my Blog and will wait for the chefs to write their comments. If I pull it off, anyone can!

asked by Your Guardian Chef almost 2 years ago

0a62c55f 38bb 4f00 aefc 1de6685070d9  stringio

What an amazing experience you had.

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Congrats! That sounds wonderful!

Congratulations & great news! Looking forward to the menu and more of the story....:)

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Congratulations! What a wonderful experience. Thank you for filling us in.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Exciting and congrats on a great luncheon.

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

Thanks for reporting back!!! Congrats -- you should give yourself a big pat on the shoulder!

05ecb292 9c62 4e50 b630 a898cae237ad  laura avatar s size

The event has been posted on my website:
http://yourguardianchef...