Are pkgs marked as gifts giftwrapped?

I'm about to order to shi elsewhere and want it wrapped. Does it already come in an attractive box if it's marked as a gift?

asked by Teresa Connell almost 3 years ago

Amanda Sims
Amanda Sims

Amanda is the Design & Home Editor at Food52

What product are you asking about? If it's marked "gift set" or something similar it's probably in an attractive container, but not necessarily tied up with paper and ribbon.

Teresa Connell

it's not a gift set but a set of bowls.......any way to get it looking pretty?

Customer Care

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for clarifying. We source our products directly from the small makers, artisans, and merchants that we work with, so while we'd love to offer gift wrap, we're not yet at that point. But, we do offer a spot during checkout to add a gift note and we never include prices on our packing slips—which is great for gift giving.

If you have any other questions about the shop or about order you've placed, please feel free to write to [email protected]