🔕 🔔

My Basket ()

All questions

replacement blades lame

I ordered your wooden lame. Does it take regular double-sided razor blades or is there a special blade???

asked by Irene over 1 year ago
3 answers 410 views
730e314f caf5 438f 9a9a 998057ffb9ff  20151109 150352
Susan W

Susan W is a trusted source on General Cooking.

added over 1 year ago

At the very bottom of this page, you'll see a column with the word Shop. Under that is "get help". Click that and a nifty email will pop up. The people in that dept don't always see posts. The email will go directly to them.

3960536e d06f 48f3 8351 35d211f35089  unnamed
Carmen Ladipo

Carmen is Food52's Photo Producer

added over 1 year ago

They sell replacement blades on their site if this helps http://primalkitchencompany...

B3038408 42c1 4c18 b002 8441bee13ed3  new years kitchen hlc only

AntoniaJames is a trusted source on Bread/Baking.

added over 1 year ago

It takes the standard double sided razor blades that you should be able to pick up at any pharmacy for about a dollar.

I have one of those lames. It comes with a packet of replacement blades. I have had my lame for about a year and have only used one or two of the extra blades - and I bake bread several times a week, at least. ;o)

Let's Keep in Touch!

Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.

(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)

Please enter a valid email address.