🔕 🔔

replacement blades lame

I ordered your wooden lame. Does it take regular double-sided razor blades or is there a special blade???
Thanks.

asked by Irene almost 2 years ago

At the very bottom of this page, you'll see a column with the word Shop. Under that is "get help". Click that and a nifty email will pop up. The people in that dept don't always see posts. The email will go directly to them.

3960536e d06f 48f3 8351 35d211f35089  unnamed
Carmen Ladipo

Carmen is Food52's Photo Producer

They sell replacement blades on their site if this helps http://primalkitchencompany...

It takes the standard double sided razor blades that you should be able to pick up at any pharmacy for about a dollar.

I have one of those lames. It comes with a packet of replacement blades. I have had my lame for about a year and have only used one or two of the extra blades - and I bake bread several times a week, at least. ;o)