A question about a recipe: Salted Vanilla Bean Cookies

E0388c07 23c4 4657 865a 31b47e72e7e1  2015 09 06 01.11.33 1

I have a question about the recipe "Salted Vanilla Bean Cookies" from Laura Biscaro. on step 1 it says "then add both flours" but there is only one flour (almond) listed in the ingredients, help??

asked by Giovanna Calábria almost 3 years ago

Sadly, poor recipe transcription is extremely commonplace at food websites (and not just Food52). A quick Google search points to this recipe elsewhere:

http://nourish.by/laurabiscaro/recipes/salted-vanilla-bean-cookies/

The Food52 recipe is critically missing 2 cups of all-purpose flour.

In the future, I suggest you contact the recipe author directly if you find a discrepancy. This also serves to alert the recipe author to correct his or her errors, wherever he/she posted the recipe.

Good luck.

Laura Biscaro

I'm so sorry, I missed the plain flour when I was writing the recipe! It's fixed now ;) So sorry, again!