A question about a recipe: Andrew Feinberg's Slow-Baked Broccoli Frittata

F60d04d0 2016 4a07 acee fe1031c3b4c2  2014 1028 slow cooked frittata 147

I have a question about the recipe "Andrew Feinberg's Slow-Baked Broccoli Frittata" from Genius Recipes. Can I double this and then pour it all into a large baking pan and bake in the oven same as the recipe calls for?

asked by sjlongin over 2 years ago

I think this would work as long as the pan is not too deep. Since you're skipping the stovetop quick cooking portion, I would heat your pan in the 400 degree oven.

sjlongin

Thanks, Susan! Making this for a holiday brunch tomorrow morning so I really appreciate the quick answer!

I hope it worked well for you. It looks really good. I'm trying it soon.

sjlongin

In the interest of less washing up, I ended up cooking one frittata in the pan I used to sauté the broccoli and the other in the pan I used to sauté the onions. Worked perfectly and was a huge hit. Wish I'd taken a pic cuz they looked as delicious as they tasted. Definitely make this!