A question about a recipe: Chinese Style Honey Hoisin Sticky Ribs

2ea192ae f6c8 47fa b886 3b2b1902dccf  image tjh3285

I have a question about the recipe "Chinese Style Honey Hoisin Sticky Ribs" from thirschfeld. Soup suggestions

asked by Sauertea almost 3 years ago

scruz

the best chinese chef with excellent videos is happy wok on youtube. he has a number of soups and he is very good about answering questions. he does not narrate his videos, they are speeded up and very easy to follow.

hilda

When I made these they were delicious! I didn't have much to work with for the leftover broth so I just threw in some leftover ribs, whatever veggies I could find and some bok choy, it was really good! I am sure if you can score some noodles and maybe add a boiled or poached egg it would be even better.