A question about a recipe: Roast Duck Lettuce Wrap

A71e71df 130e 4412 89ee 57fec6e6f076  roasted duck lettuce wrap le jus d orange 25

I have a question about the recipe "Roast Duck Lettuce Wrap" from Betty | le jus d'orange . Do you include the skin with the shredded meat? Not use it? Reserve seperatlty to keep crisp?

asked by caninechef almost 3 years ago

Betty

I left it in because I can't resist crispy skin, but you can omit it if you want. It's up to you!

The skin is the best part!

I would consider keeping the skin separate, chopping it up and using it as a garnish on top.

caninechef

Thanks for the comments. My inclination was to keep it separate to maintain the crispness.