A question about a recipe: Paleo Lemon Bars

E5410ab2 ee5c 4c92 a9e5 c2befa48b9c0  lemon bars a 13

I have a question about the recipe "Paleo Lemon Bars" from Lindsey. The crust ingredients don't include coconut oil, but the directions call for adding it along with the ghee. Can you please give me a quantity? I tried the recipe today and used several tablespoons as a guess. The baking pan is still chilling so haven't found out the results. The crust seemed mushy when I put on the topping.

asked by Pamela over 2 years ago

Lindsey

Hey Pamela! So sorry about that. How embarrassing! I will update the recipe to include the coconut oil and ghee measurements. A couple tablespoons was a good guess. You can also find the recipe here: http://followtheruels.com/2016/03/paleo-lemon-bars/.