Passover lunch for childern with what I have in the cupboard

My son's friend is coming for a play date and to fit her mom's and my schedule we decided at the last minute she will be coming for lunch. I did not considered that they are celebrating Passover, so pizza is out of the menu. What else can I make WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO THE SUPERMARKET? Pasta?
What about dessert? Can I bake with chemical yeast?
I was planing to make Simply Raspberry Muffins but it has chemical yeast: https://food52.com/recipes...
What else? Meringue, sable biscuits? Any fast ideas ?

asked by Your Guardian Chef about 2 years ago

CanadaDan

Matzah pizza? Everyone loves matzah pizza. Matzah with sauce and whatever toppings, cheese, into the oven. Anything with yeast is a no good, since anything that rises isn't kosher for Passover. Depending on where you live there's gotta be some store with matzah around.

Your Guardian Chef

Daniel. thank you for your reply. At the end she had a quick lunch at home as it was too short notice, but I will try next time.