A question about a recipe: Sheet Pan Eggs

9d96323d 5e7d 4ac9 8bde af92c002572c  2016 0503 2016 0503 sheet pan eggs james ransom 017

I have a question about the recipe "Sheet Pan Eggs" from Ali Slagle. I wonder if it is possible to not totally scramble the eggs for this recipe? I love the idea of making eggs in my microwave/muffin tin with semi-broken yolks for freezer sandwiches, but if I could do this in a sheet pan it would save a lot of time! What do you think?

asked by Kerry about 2 years ago

soozbooz3

This might be helpful to you for a large amount of soft-yolk eggs:
http://ladyandpups.com...

Julia Conrady

Why not bake your eggs in your muffin tin? Mix all the add-ins together then apportion to the cops, break an egg on tops, do whatever you want to the yolk, and salt and pepper it. I'd add a dab of butter. Bake at 325 for 15-20 min.