🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Dump-It Cake

33901f8b dab8 4ac5 8d01 7bf897aa6a96  2015 0122 chocolate dump it cake james ransom 008

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Dump-It Cake" from Amanda Hesser. Can the sour cream frosting be made with milk chocolate chips? Has anyone tried this? How did it come out?

asked by janki about 1 year ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

For anyone else who might be curious about this, Amanda Hesser answered janki over on the recipe page, saying: "Haven't tried it but I don't see any reason it shouldn't work. I say go for it!"