🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Zucchini Bread with Dates and Hazelnuts

327c19e4 4636 4a76 b765 f6e245db1481  zq3u1464

I have a question about the recipe "Zucchini Bread with Dates and Hazelnuts" from Renée Kemps. I used AP flour and found the dough to be really dry, there was still a lot of flour that couldn't be incorporated, and I had to add quite a bit of water. Are the proportions off or am I doing something wrong?

asked by Michelle Cheung over 1 year ago

Just looking at the recipe, I don't think it has enough liquid for the amount of flour. I wonder if milk or some other ingredient was omitted.