A question about a recipe: Raspberry Toaster Strudel

Faeac53f a8ca 407a 9110 8827d0c0aead  16

I have a question about the recipe "Raspberry Toaster Strudel" from Samantha Seneviratne | Love, Cake. Regarding the raspberry toaster strudels

asked by Kelley Bodwell almost 2 years ago

Kelley Bodwell

Lols! Clearly I didn't understand how this worked, but my question was - do you think it would work to assemble the pies the night before and refrigerate them until baking in the morning? Or would they become weirdly soggy?

In case the recipe author doesn't respond, I would make the dough and do a test pie since she says the dough holds up in the fridge for up to two days and the freezer even longer. They sound delicious.

PHIL
PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

Samantha may respond but I would message her or ask the question in the recipe comments too.

Phil, just an FYI. The question was asked from the recipe which places it here and shoots the recipe author an email. You can tell it was asked from the recipe because of the photo avatar and by the way the first part of the question is formatted. Kind of a cool function of this website.

PHIL
PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

ok thanks