A question about a recipe: Julia Busuttil's Whipped Ricotta Frosting

D37bedea b23d 431b af83 88785c80a48e  2016 0725 shop third birthday email eds bobbi lin 0404

I have a question about the recipe "Julia Busuttil's Whipped Ricotta Frosting" from Food52. Any suggestions to substitute in if I don't have enough ricotta? I'm about 50 grams short and would love to not run to the grocery store :)

asked by Mary-Marshall over 2 years ago

foofaraw

If you want the result to be exact and haven't combine everything else, I would scale back everything else: 250 gr ricotta, 33 gr butter, 150 gr conf sugar, slightly smaller pinch of salt than you'd normally do, and 1 zest.

foofaraw

*I assume your question means that you only have 250 gr ricotta instead of 300 gr.