A question about a recipe: Gong Bao Ji Ding (Gong Bao Chicken)

E4a2c52d 43e3 4a3b a021 a5fcb7f0eff7  2018 0508 gong bao ji ding gong bao chicken 3x2 james ransom 082

I have a question about the recipe "Gong Bao Ji Ding (Gong Bao Chicken) " from FrancesRenHuang. Could I leave all other ingredient measurements the same if I use two chicken breasts?

asked by Jacob almost 2 years ago

Chicken breasts (and thighs) are so different in size that it's hard to say. I would probably 1.5 everything just to be safe, but I tend to like the sauce to coat the meat with a little leftover to moisten the rice.

Hopefully Frances will chime in. It looks delicious. Sort of kung pao chicken, but a little different.

I've made this with chicken breasts--it's really good--and I think you should double the sauce ingredients. You'll be sad if you don't have enough sauce.