A question about a recipe: Viana La Place's Umbrian Black Olive Panino

Cab1b397 7ed6 4bb5 9ad2 589a85b2e82f  oil cured olive sandwich food52 mark weinberg 14 09 02 0233

I have a question about the recipe "Viana La Place's Umbrian Black Olive Panino" from Genius Recipes. Can anyone identify the bread in the picture? I've searched for hours, but have no clue.

asked by Natalie R. about 2 years ago

It was a ciabatta roll I picked up from a bakery in Western Massachusetts—sorry you had to go to so much trouble! Any fresh roll (or even part of a bigger loaf) you love will work here.

Natalie R.

Thank you! And no worries about the trouble. I would have asked after fifteen minutes, but I was learning about all kinds of Italian breads and couldn't stop. Haha!