🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Crab Beignets with Aïoli Dipping Sauce

6111f494 34ca 4721 b260 379006a37965  053111f 583

I have a question about the recipe "Crab Beignets with Aïoli Dipping Sauce" from ChefJune. would it still be good if i fry and then bring it to a potluck?

asked by Canuck about 1 year ago

For fried stuff in general that I know of (this one seems to be the same), if you fry it right before you bring it to party, then it should be ok.
If you want to be sure or can only fry them a few hours in advance, I would fry it to a lighter golden color, then bring it to the party, then use the oven there to finish the cooking, maybe around 350, 5-10 min. That should make it almost similar to "fresh from the oven" consistency.

*"fresh from the frying pan" ugh