🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Hasselback Apple Cake

D851ea32 52c9 434d 8fe8 683517317291  2016 0910 apple hasselback cake james ransom 263

I have a question about the recipe "Hasselback Apple Cake" from Food52. Is there supposed to be cinnamon added to the lemon juice and brown sugar

asked by gwe 10 months ago

23d08e08 3b57 4e81 adcd 91701fc50809  fb avatar

It certainly wouldn't hurt anything- I see that someone mentioned in the comments that the cake had been described as "cinnamony" although cinnamon isn't in the ingredients. Possibly the author just thought that typing cinnamony was fun, but I'd go ahead and do it. If in a wild mood, you might even toss in some nutmeg.