🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Meta Given's Pumpkin Pie

670d4e4d c1d4 47e5 a930 736517ded9c9  2014 1030 pumpkin pie 013

I have a question about the recipe "Meta Given's Pumpkin Pie" from Genius Recipes. Is the cream specified here, heavy or light? As written I find this vague.

asked by Bethro 11 months ago

Hi. I haven't made this specific recipe (yet!), but I've made a lot of pumpkin pies. Don't worry much about it. It will be great either way.

Agree with BakerRB. And if you skim the comments on the comments on the recipe, you will see that people did just that. So, use what you like or what you have on hand. Enjoy.

Eb2e95be d4aa 4149 83fa 65e3c0783594  stringio

In my experience, "cream" in baking recipes has typically meant heavy cream, so I'd recommend going with that if you are able to!