A question about a recipe: Sweet Potato Casserole with Brown Sugar Fluff

231e91a0 e5b3 4fe4 ae72 3b19e54c9a3e  img 2273

I have a question about the recipe " Sweet Potato Casserole with Brown Sugar Fluff" from Ashley Rodriguez. How much cinnamon goes in the recipe and could I use maple sugar for the fluff?

asked by Jacob Crim over 1 year ago

Community Editor at Food52

I couldn't find the exact same recipe elsewhere on the internet, but she does have a similar recipe (here: https://www.goodreads.com...) that calls for 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.

Various converaion tables say to use 2/3 to 3/4 cup maple syrup (10 to 12 tbsp or 150-180 ml) for wvery cup of sugar in a recioe and to reduce liquids elsewhere by 3-4 tbsp per cup of sugar replaced. From memory, i think there is no liquis in the fluff recipe, so this may not apply.

Sorey for inept typing. Hope info is clear.