A question about a recipe: Cranberry Cookie Bars

B1e45104 57c0 41a8 9b01 abc78eefc620  2016 1115 cranberry cookie bars james ransom 222

I have a question about the recipe "Cranberry Cookie Bars" from simplycooking101. whatkind of cranberry sauce do you mean? The kind in the can or freshly made?

asked by Ellen B over 1 year ago

Ali Slagle

Either works! The point is that your leftover sauce -- whichever you have on the table -- can go here. When we shot it, we used fresh sauce.

simplycooking101

I agree. I make my own for the holiday which is why I sometimes end up with so much, but either would work. Thanks!